PAGES

Thursday 26 November 2015

Bridal - Hair accessories

One of the things I am really struggling with, more than the dress, more than the venue, more than the ring I will wear for the rest of my life is what on earth do I do with my hair.

The colour and length and even the accessories is something constantly going round in my head and with 105 days until the big day (yes I have an app) it is driving me up the wall not having it finalised.
I know it sounds pathetic and I am aware there are bigger concerns in the world but this is something I want to get right, although I know Alex thinks I am beautiful no matter what, it matters to me.


So let’s begin… My mum really and I mean really wants me to wear a tiara or headband and I always thought I wouldn’t want to. Until I tried one on and then I wanted to be a full on princess. But my main concern is it clashing with my dress. I have a lot of blue throughout the wedding and a lot of fine details on everything so it has been really hard to find something. 

My first find is this beauty. It ties in with the theme of forget me not like flowers, is elegant and would make me feel like a princess... BUT I have a lot of detail on my dress and I dont want to over do it.


This was found on Etsy from a shop called Jasfavor and is £34.04 

I then found this lush hair grip which is a little more subtle and would bring attention to my hair at the back and has the lush "cinderella blue" that runs throughout our theme.

Again this was also found on Etsy from a shop called GlamorousBijoux and is £43.57

Last of all is this option that I have been pondering and these would fit the bill perfectly. If I could decide.. Simple but stunning and again ties in with the theme.


From the Etsy shop Retrobridal and they are a bargain of £10.21 

So guys what are your thoughts? Which one should I go for?

x

All photos are those of the owners of these lovely shop owners! I just couldnt resist sharing the beauties!


2 comments:

© Confessions of A Cat Mother Maira Gall.