PAGES

Monday 16 November 2015

Three - Christmas Wish List

Every year my partner and I have a tradition where we write a gift list each to set us on our merry way on the wonders of Christmas shopping. Not because we struggle to buy for each other, instead we like to get a few things that we may have wanted for quite some time as well as surprises. 

This time round with having my blog again I thought it would be nice to read a wish list, for those out there that like that kind of thing!

So lets get cracking...........

Top of my list is this beauty that will be released I believe, on the 22nd November 2015. The new Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette




I love the fact that 12 out of the 15 colours are brand new to Urban Decay and even the brighter ones I think I could play around with to get a look perfect for the festive season. 



Second on my wish list would be the Chanel : CHANCE EAU TENDRE fragrance.

I feel that over the last few years my choice of fragrances has changed and i go towards a stronger scent as I feel that they tend to last for a longer period. Now I am not going to try and pretend I am an expert in scents therefore I will just say it smells of angels. 



A wish list wouldn't be a wish list for me without a good old book! This newbie is high on my list of needing to be on my shelf. 





One of my favourite authors Cecelia Ahern has released another book ' The Marble Collector' that I know will be just as fabulous as the others. Santa please?


And finally, the Radley scribble dog umbrella - Self explanatory really, have you not seen the weather?



I hope this filled your head with wonderfulness of what may be under your tree at Christmas :)

2 comments:

© Confessions of A Cat Mother Maira Gall.