PAGES

Saturday 5 December 2015

Winter loveliness

Unlike a lot of people I actually love the cold and as long as I am layered up and I dont get wet feet I am happy. 

I thought I would do a list of the loveliness for this time of year - and hey it may just put you in that comfy zone ready for Christmas.


Hot chocolates, tea, whatever you fancy, pop on the kettle, grap a biscuit and snuggle on down!


 Pop on the outfit you feel the snazziest in, throw on your party hat and celebrate!


Glittery nails that are a pain in the bum to remove, but yet we still do them ..daily. Glitter them up!!


 Those unnecessary treats that we dont need but still purchase, such as gingerbread houses - GO PURCHASE!


And finally get the decorations down from the loft and put them everywhere!!!!!

3 comments:

© Confessions of A Cat Mother Maira Gall.