PAGES

Sunday 13 December 2015

Weekly round up

What a week it has been. I must admit I have not being the happiest bunny this week and I am not sure why to be honest. You would think with Christmas only round the corner, I would be really in the spirit and looking forward to all the Christmassy goodness...well I am not. 

My fiance Alex has been away Monday - Friday and it seems this will continue up until Christmas and although this is something I am used to and have experienced ever since the beginning of our relationship, for some reason this time it has been alot harder and I have really missed him. 

I have also had a stomach bug it seems all week, which started off nicely after our first work Christmas meal and therefore I have been off food all week and really could pass on anything passing my mouth if it wasnt for the fact I need food to survive. Lets hope this clears up quickly as I have a Christmas fuddle, work do and then Christmas festiveness coming out of my ears following that. I mean I really cant believe I have been passing on all the goodies offered to me so far but everything makes my stomach hurt :(

On top of all of this I am really struggling to get my bum into gear when it comes to Christmas pressies and even cards, I have struggled to find anything that ticks my boxes. This really isnt normally the case for me and I tend to be very organised. FAIL. 

Now that Alex has been home for the weekend I have done a tiny bit of shopping and just written out my cards and we have ordered our food for the festive season including Hestons sticky toffee apple pudding for Christmas day because well, we really thought we would shake things up with it only being us two this year. 

Anybody else been stuck in a bit of a rut this year?

Any suggestions on how to get out of it?

xx


No comments

Post a Comment

© Confessions of A Cat Mother Maira Gall.