PAGES

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Q&A

What’s the best Christmas present you’ve received?

Do you leave anything out for Santa? At the age of 25 and it only being me and Alex at home, no we don’t. But as a kid we always left something out – and every year it was gone on Christmas morning…

Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve, first thing on Christmas day or after dinner?

 Never ever do we open them on Christmas Eve, EVER! Growing up my parents liked to be cruel and each year spice it up a little. One year they made up put on VH1 and if we could guess the year correctly then we could open a pressie.. You can imagine how long this took. Another year we had to wait until 8pm, because you know jokes and all…
Now as an adult, I open them on Christmas Day when I am ready!!

What do you usually eat for Christmas and with who?

The traditional (for us anyway) Turkey and all the trimmings with a selection of puds afterwards. Up until this year it’s always been with my family on Christmas day and his on boxing day. This year it’s just us two and I am very excited!

What are top 3 things on your Christmas list this year?

A camera (unlikely)
New perfume along the lines of Ghost or Chanel
A recipe scrap book for all the recipes Alex and I like

Do you have any of your own Christmas traditions?

Growing up we always had a huge feast on Christmas morning which left us full to the brim until dinner which we always eat late. The feast consisted of a full English, pastries, muffins, bucks fizz and orange juice.


What is your favourite Christmas film?

What isn’t a great Christmas film. The Grinch? Love actually? All of them!

What is your best childhood Christmas memory?

I have a memory of waking up and seeing Santa’s footprints across the living room floor and hoof prints on the sofa.. Now logically it makes no sense.

**inserts imaginary cat picture here as it wouldnt load**

2 comments:

  1. love this Q&A! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you hun, I cant take the credit as I took it off a weight watchers blog I saw :)

      Delete

© Confessions of A Cat Mother Maira Gall.