PAGES

Sunday 3 January 2016

Happy New Year

Welcome 2016! I have been waiting for you to appear. 



This year could well end up being the best one as of yet!
With my hen do on the way and then our wedding in ten weeks, I am so excited. This is being followed by our honeymoon to New York which is something I have dreamt of for so long! and I know Alex is just as excited. 

 I will also be a bridesmaid for my soon to be Sister in law in August with a week in Devon to accompany this. They are quite an adventourous couple, so I am intreagued to see what they have planned. 

I am feeling quite content with everything else. I have been in my job for a year as of this week and in my house for two come May. My two kitties are healthy and everything else can just fall into place as it goes along. 

What else will 2016 be bringing? well we can only sit and wait but hopefully, we may end up decorating the spare room ;)

Happy New Year everybody

x


2 comments:

  1. Such an exciting year for you! Bet you can't wait for it all :) That's amazing that your honeymoon will be in New York? Have you been before, I've been once and it is my FAVOURITE place! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing year coming up for you, how exciting! x

    Louise | The Little Things

    ReplyDelete

© Confessions of A Cat Mother Maira Gall.