PAGES

Sunday 17 January 2016

Wedding Nightmares

Although not scary all of the time,  I am having some pretty strange dreams leading up to the wedding.

The most recent being something quite comical if I do say so myself.

It started off with me, my bridesmaids and my mum getting ready for the day and realising I hadn’t got my dress, we hadn’t even picked it up from the bridal shop.

Then the flowers arrived. That’s great if it wasn’t for me requesting a "chicken" theme to them. Why? Not quite sure but either way the florist misunderstood what I meant by cute chicks sitting in the bouquets and instead each bridesmaid had to walk down the aisle carrying a takeaway tray of fried chicken. 
The logical side is that each bridesmaid had a different style. Popcorn chicken, chicken strips..You get the gist. For me, well I got a whole cooked chicken!! Lucky me.

Then after we had said our vows my husband turned round to me and whispered how he knew what underwear I was wearing as it had been on show for the whole ceremony.

And last of all we headed for the evening entertainment. A theme park which you had to enter via water slides. My husband went down his slide and I had to go down a different one. Well I didn’t fit so I spent the rest of the evening sleeping on the floor with a towel over me and missing my night of the wedding.


8 weeks and counting......


1 comment:

  1. Haha that's brilliant! I wonder where the chicken theme came from?! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Confessions of A Cat Mother Maira Gall.